Summer Goals 2016

Sunday 19 June 2016


Happy Sunday Everyone!

This week I thought I would tell you the things that I am looking forward to and hoping to achieve throughout this summer.

Now that college is almost over, I want to make sure that I have the best couple of months off to make up for how stressed out I have been since September.

________________________________

1. I want to go to the gym more. 

This seems like a pretty straight forward goal for a lot of people but I really am so unfit, the type of unfit that gets out of breath when running up the stairs (no, really). As well as this I want to tighten myself up a bit in area's such as my stomach!


2. I want a healthier lifestyle.

This definitely ties in with the last point and they definitely both go hand in hand. I really want to start eating a lot cleaner, going for more walks and taking more time to de-stress during the college months. I think it is really important to have some me-time once a week to really not have to think about anything but pampering yourself!


3. Find a job.

I have been putting this off for a while, not because I didn't want to work or earn money but because of was scared of the unknown. I find it super hard to put myself out there to do something that I am unfamiliar with because of my anxiety, but I've been applying for jobs and am definitely on the right track now.


4. De-Stress.

As I mentioned before, I really want to start taking more time for myself so that I don't get myself low from worrying. I will definitely do a me-time post if you're all interested!

__________________

I am also really looking forward to my birthday this year and me and Maxwell are going away! Only to Birmingham for the night but that means lots of shopping eek! Expect a post about that one in just over a months time as well as lots of new product reviews and hauls :D

___________

Hope you enjoyed this little lifestyle post! I really loved writing it so let me know if you would like to see more of these.

I have recently set up a Facebook page for you to head over and give a like! - HERE 

Make sure you're following my bloglovin' - HERE - to never miss an update..

.. and I will see you soon!

~ L A U R A  J E S S I C A ~

<3

6 comments:

  1. I renewed my gym membership just over a month ago and still haven't got the motivation to go back, first world problems😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I legit only made this post to motivate myself, no going back now haha :D (eek)

      Delete
  2. I have to say one of my favourite ways to de-stress is the gym! It is so great for an outlet! Good luck with your job hunt hun I know that can be stressful in itself. Hopefully overall though you enjoy the summer months - when they eventually arrive! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats such a good tip! Thankyou sweet, I hope you have the best summer too <3

      Delete
  3. These are great goals, I also want to focus on a lot of these in time for autumn! Your blog is lovely and loving your photos, followed you on twitter! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much sweet!! I followed you back too :P xx

    ReplyDelete