Small Autumnal Cosy Haul

Monday 16 November 2015





Yesterday I popped out for a small shopping trip with my mum!

I didn't really go with an idea of what I wanted to get but I happened to stumble across these in New Look!

All of these pieces are so Autumnal and festive! They are also SO soft and I think will go well with most of my wardrobe. The hat and the scarf especially go well together.

One thing I wish they had was more of a variety of gloves! They only had a few and I really need some so I had to settle on these. Even though I really like them it would have been nice to have more of a choice for sure.

- - - - 

The hat was £7.99 - HERE

The gloves were £7.99 - HERE

The scarf was £9.99 - HERE

- - - - 

I really hope I gave you a little bit of inspiration for your Autumnal staple and also hope that you have had a nice weekend and I will speak next week!

You can also follow my blog or sign up for email updates! Have a look on the top right of this post :D

Love you all :-)

L A U R A  J E S S I C A

<3

4 comments: