My Brother Got Married!!

Monday 16 May 2016


Good Afternoon Lovelies!

Sorry that this post is not technically on the weekend anymore but I have a good excuse which I am going to speak about today!

Last Saturday my brother got married and I can now say that I have a sister! I have always wanted a sister and I can definitely say I would not want anyone else.

The day started at 7am for us nine bridesmaids, the bride and the mother of the bride. We all had our hair and makeup done and hopped out the door to the beautiful venue.

The weather could not have been more on our side, even though I burnt my shoulders (thanks pale skin). Max even got to meet the majority of my family too as well as seeing my aunt and uncle from Australia, which made the day even more special!

I have included some of my favourite photos from the day below (taken by Max and my mum) so I hope you enjoy!










________________________________________


Thanks so much for reading and I will be back with another post next week/weekend! I have another wedding so it may be a little late but I will try to get one up as soon as I can :-)

__________________

Make sure you follow my Bloglovin' - HERE - so that you never miss a post!

_________


Cheerio!

~ L A U R A  J E S S I C A ~

3 comments: