I Won An Award!!

Tuesday 1 July 2014


The other day my college rang me up and asked me to go and pick up something.. little did i know, i had won an award!!

I was really chuffed as i won a glass award, with a certificate and a Moroccan Oil gift set!

So i thought i would share what i received with you!


First up is the actual award itself. It was for my Commitment & Dedication, and if you didn't know already, i did Level 1 Hairdressing, soon to be moving onto Level 2 this September!

I have won a glass Award before for being a local hero in the county i live in which was lovely!! (i raised £500 pounds for Breast Cancer!).

I love the shape of it as it is so unusual!


Heres the certificate i was given! Its definitely not as exciting to look at than the other two things, but great nonetheless!


Last but definitely not least is this Moroccan Oil gift bag. When my tutor gave me this my eyes lit up so much! She knew i would love it!


First up in the goody bag is the Treatment MoroccanOil, i have heard many really good things about this oil and i can't wait to try it!! I will probably do some kind of review on them after i have tried them out!


 Next up is the Luminous Hairspray, this has a really strong hold and is supposed to be really nourishing for your hair! I find that most hairsprays can make your hair feel really dry and sticky, but this one sounds really good so i cannot wait to give it a try!


These are the Shampoo and Conditioner from the MoroccanOil repair range. I have used these many times in the College salon, and i absolutely love them! Especially the conditioner! 

They do wonders at de-tangling your hair and make it feel really smooth and nourished! I will definitely be using these as a special wash for my hair.. too expensive for an every-wash product!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  

I really enjoyed making this small post, and i am SO excited to be trying all of these product out on myself, rather than my friends and clients at college haha!

Thankyou for reading if you have got this far down the page (i rambled a bit oops)

Cheerio!

-   -   -  

Links:



-  -  -  -

L A U R A  J E S S I C A


<3

2 comments: