4-PART - Top 5 Musical YouTubers

Monday 4 May 2015



Hello!

Im sorry this post wasn't up yesterday :-( For some reason it wouldn't upload at all! So if you're reading this I guess it has worked today :D

Lets get straight into it, here are my Top 5 Musical YouTubers.. Enjoy!


First up we have Carrie Hope Fletcher - From ItsWayPastMyBedTime

Carrie is a singing and acting girl from London who is brilliant at her job! She currently plays Eponine in Les Miserables in the Queens Theatre (I think) in London!

She does all sorts of videos on her channel, from funny ones with friends to singing on her bed to her favourite song, she's a great singer so i suggest you go check her out :D



Dodie Clark - From Doddleoddle

Dodie is a sweet 20 year old who is really fun, caring and also has a really great singing voice! Aswell as playing her extra limb (her ukulele).

I have been lucky enough to chat to Dodie in person before and she is honesty one of the loveliest YouTubers I have ever met :D




Emma Blackery - From Emma Blackery

I have been watching Emma for quite a while now and even though she doesn't post all that many singing-related videos, she is still really awesome at it and i have actually attended one of her sets and she is really great live!!

If you like watching a kind and funny person on youtube then this is your gal



Troye Mellet - From TroyeSivan18

I have been watching troye for quite a while now, he gained quite a lot of popularity and subscribers when he came out as gay in a video quite a while ago now. Ever since he has been extremely successful, he released his debut single 'My Happy Little Pill' which went down really well with his audience and also people who didn't know him!

His voice is really great so I urge you to go and show him some love, I promise you'll like him :D



Bethan Leadley - From MusicalBethan

I have been watching Bethan since she had shoulder length ash-blonde hair and still in her school uniform. I didn't really know of her for singing back then, I mostly knew of her for being funny and someone I just enjoyed watching! 

But after hearing her sing in person at events and watching her singing career progress, I definitely see her as an artist and I am so happy for her! She has a really powerful voice and I really hope you go check her out :D


- - - - - - -


I hope you enjoyed the last instalment of my 4-part YouTuber series. I haven't really spoken about YouTube much on here which is weird seeing as it is a huge part of my life and interests. 

If you just came across this and are a fan of any of these then feel free to follow me on my social medias to the right >> and I will most likely return the favour!

Here is the original post about the 4-part series - HERE

- - - - -

Speak next week chumps

Cheerio c:

L A U R A  J E S S I C A

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment