Race For Life 2014

Tuesday 15 July 2014


If you follow me on Twitter then you may have known that i took part in the Race For Life in Hereford on Sunday. 

If you aren't sure what the Race For Life is, then it is a certain distance, either 5k or 10k (i think) that you can run, jog, walk, dance or however you want to, for Cancer Research uk, this is an amazing charity and every single donation, however small, helps them immensely to finding that cure for cancer.


Love this photo awh

Chloe (right) and Me (left) before the race!

This is who we did it for...

Auntie Sue for Chloe

&

My Nan + Granddad

Me and my friend haven't been the fittest of people since we have left school, so we decided to walk this years, and who knows? we could be running it in a couple of years!

The distance was 5 kilometres, which is about 3 miles. We speed walked this in 55 minutes, which we thought was really good for us!

We had our playlist in our ears and we were bobbing along to the likes of 50 cent - in da club and Milkshake by Kelis.. such classics hah!

We raised over 300 pounds together with our online funding pages and our sponsorship forms! Which was so amazing, so if you were someone who donated to us, thank you, its going to an amazing cause!

You can still donate here on my page!


Here we are during the race, me being weird as usual *sigh*


Heres us afterwards with our medals, feeling quite warm!


And of course.. who wouldn't celebrate with a Pizza Hut?

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  

I hope you liked seeing into what my Sunday morning was like! (tiring)

If you liked please share and +1!

Cheerio!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  

Social Links (follow me)



BlogLovin'

L A U R A  J E S S I C A

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment