TAG: 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

Tuesday 8 July 2014


So today i thought i would do a quick tag post as i have been a busy bee over this weekend so i haven't had a chance to write one of my usual big ones, i hope you enjoy!


GREED

What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?


My least expensive product has to be one of Barry M's Lipglosses, coming in at £4.49 per gloss, it is a really affordable gloss! Mine is in the shade 'lgw2'. They are really creamy and have a lovely colour selection! 

My most expensive product is the Naked 2 Palette from Urban Decay, this is a measly £37 which i was very hesitant about handing over in Debenhams. You have probably heard a lot about this palette, but i will link a post i made about it here.


WRATH

What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?


I only have one product to show for this question, this is the Big Easy bigger than BB from Benefit. I really love this as a base and it is really easily buildable on the skin, and also leaves a really nice finish. It also has an SPF of 35 which is a super bonus for us fair skinned girls! 

The one thing i don't like about this is the application, you have to use your fingers, and i am not a fan of not using a brush for foundations and bb creams. 

Don't get me wrong, i have tried using this with a brush and it just doesn't work, it really needs to be worked in with your fingers for a while for it to look nice! But overall its a great product!


GLUTTONY


What are your most delicious beauty product?


Now i took this question quite literally and i picked out my most fabulous tasting and smelling product i have. This is the Raspberry Rosé Lip Butter from Nivea. I really love this stuff, it is literally like you're putting soft butter onto your lips.. but without the grease.

It literally smells like raspberry sweets, or starbursts. It is so moisturising and overall just a really nice product to have on a day to day basis!


SLOTH

What beauty products do you neglect, due to laziness?


This may sound pretty alien to a lot of you, but i hate curling my eyelashes, i literally skip this step on most occasions, intact i don't think i have curled them this year?! Crazy right. I think its because my eyelashes are so stubborn that they just don't curl when i try to use them, so i find it pointless for my eyes!! So i just skip that step... oops

Next is primer, i have the POREfessional from Benefit, and a couple of others that i neglect too. I always seem to forget to put it on, especially in the hotter months, and i do actually need to use it! My makeup doesn't last long for me at all, i usually remember it after i have concealed and powdered.. a bit too late..


PRIDE

What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?


I would definitely have to say concealer, i never feel ready to go outside if i haven't concealed any imperfections on my face, i basically feel like i have forgotten an item of clothing!



LUST

What attributes and features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

I changed this question slightly and added 'features'.

The attributes i find most attractive is that someone needs to have a good sense of humour and to like similar things to me!

The features i find most attractive in someone is their eyes or legs... I'm not sure why? but i always look at those first!


ENVY

What items would you most likely want to receive as a gift?

Definitely the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation.. in the lightest shade (can you tell that picking shades is really easy for me), Or maybe the Chanel Mademoiselle perfume.

Or as a slightly cheaper alternative, the Prada Candy perfume.


-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Hope you liked this post and that it wasn't boring oops

I tag all of you reading this to do this tag!! Get out a notebook and get writing ideas :)

Cheerio!

L A U R A  J E S S I C A


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment