New Items and First Impressions...

Tuesday 1 April 2014


Hello!


A couple of days ago I went into town and picked up a few new items with some of my saved up money in two of my favourite shops, New Look and Boots.



The first shop I went into was New Look, and I was originally going in for some new shoes, but came out spending a little more than I should have.. oops




£22.99 - New Look

So the first thing I saw was this coat. I wanted something more for spring and something that is a bit thinner than my big winter coat, but not too thin that I'm freezing my arms off (yes it's usually still cold in spring here in England).

This was from the 'teens' section so I tried on the age 14-15, and it was miles too big.. so I ended up going for the age 12-13, which is 3-4 years younger than I actually am (hooray for being small -.-)


£12.99 - New Look

Next I fell in love with these shoes and had to pick them up. I am usually a size 5 but I got these in a size 4, which I have been doing alot recently with shoes (maybe my feet have shrunk).

Anyway, I tried these on in the shop on one of my feet and they felt comfortable so I took them home. Once I tried them on at home on both feet, my one foot was getting crushed, so I think I'm a size 4 on my left and a 5 on my right (which is so annoying), so these are getting returned unfortunately :(


£9.99 - Boots
Next I popped into boots, and I originally went in for this CC cream from Bourjois, but ended up getting a couple of things. 

This is the 123 Perfect CC Cream by Bourjois, I tried this on the next morning and I really like it. I got it in the lightest shade, although I think that it's a wee bit too dark for me still, as I am really fair skinned. 

Anyway I think that it leaves such a nice finish on the skin. When you apply it, its very watery and you don't need much of it, although it is a light coverage. It evens out my skin nicely and it finishes with a slightly powder-like texture. 

£8.99 - Boots
The last thing I picked up in Boots was this Make-up brush Cleanser. I have been meaning to get one of these for a long while now and I finally picked one up. 

I tried it out last week for the first time and it cleaned my brushes in no time flat. They also dried completely in a couple hours. A really good buy.


So that's all I picked up from my mini shopping trip!

Here's a couple of vlogs I have been enjoying this week from Playlist!


I have really been enjoying watching Cat's vlogs of Playlist, even though she hasn't posted many.

Here's the first one with Dan & Phil at Epcot!





I have also enjoyed watching Louise's (Sprinkleofglitter) vlogs of playlist, she has made them a bit different to everyone else's, which I think is good as it can get a bit boring watching the same thing over and over again else.


Here is the playlist of Playlist Live 2014!



Hope you enjoyed this little post!

Cheerio!

L A U R A  J E S S I C A

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment