Nail Assessment at College!

Tuesday 8 April 2014


Hello!


So on Monday I had to do a nail art assessment, which is a small part of my hairdressing course at college.


We all had to do a nail design that had some kind of theme running throughout.. at first I was going to do some Mario mushrooms as a design - 



I also looked at different designs to do with flowers and dots, and tried out some of those -




In the end I went for a dotted design with a few gems and a slightly different design on the ring finger. My tutor really liked them and they have lasted really well so far!


Here are the products that I used:


- Black and white nail pens (which I got for christmas)
- Green nail pen (from Primark and surprisingly good)
- Gems from a local craft store 




- Here are a couple pictures from yesterday -


My friend Ali

My friend Kerry doing her Minion nails



I hope you enjoyed this small post about my day, and if you have any nail art ideas, feel free to send them to me!


Cheerio!

L A U R A  J E S S I C A


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment