Nails Inc order and First Impressions

Tuesday 15 April 2014


Hello!

So yesterday I received a parcel, which is really unlike me because I never usually receive anything, I opened it up and remembered that I ordered the Soft Touch 6-mini's collection from Nails Inc.

This was my first order from Nail Inc, however I have tried a mini version of one of their nail varnish's before. It was in my advent calender last year from boots, and it was their Porchester Square. 

I picked up an Elle magazine and there was a £10 gift voucher inside for Nails Inc, so I thought I would order something!

Soft Touch Collection - £10.00 - Nails Inc
I did swatches of all of the shades, so I will show you from left to right!

Blenheim Terrace 
This is a really nice pinky coral colour which is perfect for the spring. It has a slight shimmer to it which is what I tried to capture on the picture on the right. This was applied with two coats and it gives a really nice finish!

Holly Hill
This is a staple red colour, and everyone usually had one, whether it is a deep berry red or a bright and vibrant one, and this is definitely the vibrant one. 

This has been applied with 2 coats again, however it did dry really quickly and with a really nice glossy finish.

Fitzrovia
This colour reminds me alot of Essie's Fiji, as it is a really light pink that is almost white, however this one is a bit more beige. 

This took 3 coats to cover the nail as it is such a light colour, however when it is dry it looks really nice on the nail. 

However because I am so fair skinned it doesnt really go with my skin colour, it almost gives the effect that I am lighter than I already am, which is definitely not what I want

Berkley Square
This is a really deep navy blue colour and it only took one coat to cover it this opaquely.. (is that a word?)

This is a really nice evening colour as it is highly glossy and such a beautiful colour

Redcliffe Road 
This is a really deep purple with pinker undertones rather than blue.

 I made a small mistake on the ring finger (oops) but unfortunately as it is such a deep opaque colour it stained the skin, which didnt have a base coat on (obviously laura).

Overall I really like this colour and I think its perfect for winter or an evening.

Bolton's Place
This is a really metallic, shiny taupe colour, which I really love. The shade also reminds me of the taupe maybelline colour tattoo! 

This was applied with one coat and it makes a really lovely colour. 

This is definitely my favourite colour out of the collection, along with Blemheim Terrace.



If you got this far.. thankyou for reading! 

Do you have a favourite colour from this collection? If so leave a comment below!

Cheerio!

L A U R A  J E S S I C A


<3



1 comment: