The Best Day...

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Hello!


So last Wednesday I went to see The Midnight Beast at the HMV Institute in Birmingham.. This is the third time I have seen them live and it was honestly the best one out of the three.


The support act were two DJ's from Birmingham who also have their own clothing range and they really got the show started.


Their twitters -








We got really great seats in the Balcony area thanks to Sally! (Stefan's mum).



The show was really great and the set-list had a real mixture of old favourites and their newest ones!

This was the set-list:

Beast Song Ever
Harlem Shake
The Dance Routine
The Main One
Just Another Boyband
Wands
Friends For Never
Ninja's
Sweet Sixteen
When I'm Older
Lez Be Friends
Ubercvrrnt
Begging
Quirky
Booty Call
Tik Tok

The show finished just before 10pm and we all went around the back to try and meet them. I have tried to meet the boys twice before after shows and I have never been close enough for a photo before..

They came out at around 10:30pm and we all got photos and chatted for a couple minutes!

Me and Stefan Abingdon


Me and Dru Wakely


Me and Ashley Horne
They were all really nice and I really hope I can meet them again soon! (without the annoying barriers)

I hope you liked this short little post and I have put a link to the last song they played at the end!


Cheerio!

L A U R A  J E S S I C A

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment