Mid-week Life Update & Race for Life!

Sunday 9 March 2014


Hello!


So this post is going to be a little mid-week life update kinda thing. There's some cool things, and then one extra cool thing. 



Last week I got to upgrade my phone so, of course, I went for the iPhone 5s! It is very pretty:D

 I featured this last week in my bath/shower routine! I'm getting used to it now and I am really glad that I got it! I am going to a concert in 10 days so I will give feedback on how well it records etc :D





The other cool thing I did was go out for a walk at sunset with one of my best friends Beth. This was one of the photos that I was really proud of (for an amateur anyway). More to come on Tuesday about this!



Now the extra cool thing is that me and one of my best friends Chloe, are going to be taking part in the Race for Life this year. I am doing this so I can raise alot of money for the charity and  also to prove to myself that I can do it, for my nan and granddad <3 and who better to do it with than your best friend?


Here is the link to donate to this amazing cause:





If you can spare any money, even 50p, it would mean the world to Cancer Research!


So I hope you liked this mini mid week blog post! I will be back to posting on Tuesday now!


Cheerio!


L A U R A  J E S S I C A

<3








 

1 comment: