April Highlights...

Monday 2 May 2016


Hellooo!

So first up, apologies for the not so great photo this time, the weather has been so weird in the UK at the moment and its been making me so unmotivated as well as there not being enough natural lighting D:

So its that monthly favourites time again and I thought that I would start making this more regular and call 'highlights' instead, so that I can tell you anything and everything that I have been loving this month!

I cannot believe that it is already May?! I have two weddings this month and I am sure you will have some outfit posts from those..

On to the highlights!

Face

I have been loving applying my Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer (all time favourite) with my Real Techniques contour brush! It just blends everything in so seamlessly as well as keeping the coverage.


Hair

Since having my hair bleached again (Twice!) to try and get rid of the green, I have been using this Honey & Oat Shampoo from label m and it has definitely been my saviour! It helps my ends keep moisturised and healthy.


Body

I don't usually have a deodorant in my favourites but this month I have re-discovered one that I used to love! It is from Soft & Gentle and is in the scent, Lotus and Watermelon. It smells SO good! The only place that I can find that sells this particular scent is Wilko's!


Clothing

I bought these Topshop Leigh jeans with knee rips and one thigh rip quite a while ago now but I have been wearing them an absolute ton this month. As soon as they are out of the wash they are back to being worn, definitely will have to pick up some more!


Watch

I came across a new anime called 'Erased' and completed the entire season in one day, which is so weird for me as I hardly ever finish a show or even start to watch one! You definitely need to check it out - Here


Experience

Last but definitely not least was when Max came over for a few days in the Easter Holidays. We went to the cinema and did some shopping and also went to the woods to take some photos for his portfolio! It was a really fun few days and was definitely the break from college I needed :-)

Here's a few photos Max took from the woods







_________________________________

I hope you all are having a great bank holiday weekend!

Did you like this style of favourites? Let me know in the comments or leave me a message on one of my social medias on the right.

Follow my Bloglovin' - HERE - to keep up to date with posts!

___________________

See ya next weekend 


~ L A U R A  J E S S I C A ~

 <3

2 comments:

  1. Omg a watermelon deodorant, this is the best thing ever. I need to try asap!

    ReplyDelete