Favourite Fragrances!

Sunday 12 June 2016




Happy Sunday Everyone!
_________________________________

So this week I thought I would show you a part of my beauty stash that I don't think I have ever actually spoken about on my blog before and that is my fragrances.

In this post I am going to talk about my day to day go to fragrance as well as the one that I ALWAYS reach for in the evenings or more special events.

___________


This is my day to day fragrance and definitely has been since it came out. If you didn't know, I am a big fan of Lady Gaga and when this was released I just had to have it! It is a black liquid and is sweet but definitely not sickly. It is a very light fragrance and easy to wear.



I received this perfume as a birthday present for my 17th (nearly two years ago! Don't remind me D:) and I wore it as a daily perfume for about a year! After that, it seemed to be getting a bit low so I started to wear it as my evening perfume and I loved it even more. The scent is very strong and extremely long lasting. It smells very sweet but at the same time very fresh and almost floral. It has definitely become one of those fragrances that makes me excited to go somewhere whenever I wear it!

___________

Thanks for reading this little post, I hope you liked this introduction to the other part of my beauty stash!

Follow my Bloglovin' to never miss a post - HERE

..and I will chat next weekend :-)

~ L A U R A  J E S S I C A ~

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment