Mini Jewellery Haul

Tuesday 10 June 2014


Hello!

Over the past couple of weeks i have collected a few items of jewellery that i thought you might like to see!


Here are the first items i picked up over the weekend (excuse the granny-looking hands). 

These are the Freedom rings, they were all for £8.50 from Topshop

I can't find the exact ones on their website, but there are a lot very similar.

My favourites are the little infinity one (second from the left) and the bow one (second from the right at the top).


Here is the first necklace i bought. This was from Miss Selfridge priced at £7.50, and again, i can't find the actual necklace on their website, but I'm probably blind and can't see it, so do go and have a look if you like it!

I really like how it sits around the neck and also the little bits of detail. 

The clasp is on the loosest it can go, so it can go really short if you want it to! I think it would look lovely if it was a bit shorter with a plain collar to jazz a shirt up a bit!


This is a really cute piece that my nan bought for me when she was scanning around in a charity shop, before picking me up from college with my mum. 

This had a tag for New look on it, which is a shop that i usually love for clothes and jewellery.

This probably isn't in their shop anymore, but i really love the design of it and I'm always a sucker for cute animal things Whoops!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The nail varnish i am wearing is one of Barry M's Hi Shine gel Nail Paint in the shade Raspberry

I hope you enjoyed my small Jewellery haul!

Which was your favourite piece?

Cheerio!

L A U R A  J E S S I C A

<3

2 comments: