New Items - Zoella Beauty - Bath Latte

Saturday 2 July 2016



Hello Lovelies!

So this weekend I am going to be focusing on Zoella Beauty's new launch; Sweet Inspirations. 

As I didn't do a blog post last weekend (I have no excuse), I am going to do a two part post over today and tomorrow about two of Zoe's new products that I managed to pick up a couple of weeks back. 

First up is the Bath Latte and isn't the packaging ADORABLE?? 

As well as looking like a milk bottle, it also smells like the cosiest warm bed ever so it is definitely a bed time kinda bath.

The bubbles this creates definitely aren't the kind of bubbles which make you unable to breathe but are also not the kind which just disappear after 30 seconds of being in there, definitely the middle ground of the two as you can also use this as a shower gel.

The Bath Latte is formulated with almond, cacao and honey which makes my skin feel so soft and nourished afterwards. 

I think my overall favourite thing about this product is the packaging. Some of the previous Zoella beauty packaging has been a little too young or girly for my taste but this collection have definitely seen Zoe take on a different approach. I especially love the rose-gold cap, but who wouldn't?!

_______________

You can get your hands on Zoella beauty here: -



______

Laura x


No comments:

Post a Comment