The Best Cream Eye Base

Saturday 9 July 2016



Hello Lovelies!

In this post I thought I would talk to you about my all time favourite cream eye-shadow base that I tend to use 90% of the time.

It is of course, my Maybelline Color Tattoo in the shade On and On Bronze. The thing that I the most about this shadow is that you can use it as a sheer base or really build it up for an opaque metallic colour.

The texture of this isn't really like most cream products that I have used before. It seems a lot dryer than other formula's which I find great as it does not crease or slip around your eye lid during the day and also sets in no time after applying it.

The tiniest amount seriously goes such a long way as well as it being super easy to apply. 

The brush that I usually apply it with is the one that you get free with the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette and I find that the flat brush end is really good for packing on the colour and really pushing it where you want it to be and the other fluffier end is perfect for blending out the harsh edges.

Maybelline do such a nice colour range with these so if you haven't already, I would highly recommend checking them out!

You can buy them here for only £4.99 - Maybelline Color Tattoo

____________

Thanks so much for reading and I will chat next week with another post!

Leave a comment or follow my social media links below if you have any post suggestions! They are always welcome :-)

p.s Thank-you so much for 8,000 views <3

______

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment