Clothes Show LIVE 2014

Sunday 7 December 2014


Yesterday i went to the Clothes Show LIVE in Birmingham! 

It was honestly probably one of the best days I've ever had and this post is going to show what i got up to!

Im going to post lots of photos rather than lots of text! Personally that is my favourite type of blog post, rather than having to read so much text!

Enjoy x





I told Alfie that i was his 1,000th Subscriber from back in the day! He took out his vlogging camera and vlogged me (i was so embarrassed) 

The vlog will be on this channel this evening : Here



Me and Fleur and her husband Mike! Love these two!




Its only the one and only Hilary Alexander! Starstruck!







Here are some of the highlights from the young and growing Designers on the designer catwalk!






Here are some of the goodie bags that i came away with! My personal favourites are the Rimmel and Ciatè ones!



Last but definitely not least - we saw the lovely Peter Andre! (heart eye emoji)

- - - - - - - - 

I'd love to give a special thank you to my Dad for driving me there and back! and also to my Mum for coming with me and allowing me to have the literal best day :) Thanks a lot guys (if you're reading this)

- - - - 

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Did you go to the Clothes Show this year?

If not will you be going next year?

- - 

Cheerio!

L A U R A  J E S S I C A

<3


Fleur's Channel - Here

Alfie's Channel - Here


2 comments:

  1. So lucky!! xx btw I absolutely love your blog, it's amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much!! Straight back at you, your blog is amazing too :)!!

      Delete