Something Super Yummy For The Holidays!

Sunday 14 December 2014


Hello!

Recently i have been snooping around the web to find the best chocolatey treat around for the holidays!

And... I found one! Its a really yummy 'Brookie' recipe that i found on Lily Pebbles' blog! If you aren't sure what a Brookie is then head over to her post, which will be linked at the end of this one, and she explains it all!

This recipe is dairy-free and is very naughty but extremely easy and yummy!



Sorry about the quality of the photos, it was using my iPhone rather than my camera!

Im not going to lie, I've honestly probably eaten about 4 already in the space of an hour? They're bigger than my palm.... oh well, its a Sunday??

Lily's Post + Recipe - here

- - - - - - - - - 

I hope you enjoyed this mini post this week, next week will be the review of my 4 identical (different brands!) red nail varnishes, ill be wearing them all week without a top coat to really test their durability!

What are you doing in the run up to Christmas?

Will you be making some of these?

Have a wee discussion in the comments below if you like!

Cheerio

L A U R A  J E S S I C A

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment