The Party/Festive Nail look 2014

Monday 22 December 2014


Hello!


Tis the season for the glittery and festive varnishes to be dug out and slapped on top of another.

I am a total lover of glittery varnishes and this probably contributes to the reason why i love Winter so much.

So i though i'd share with you my staple party/christmas look for this season, and i really love it.


For the Base Coat we have Orly's Bonder (Rubberised Basecoat). I always use this as a base to my varnishes, especially if they're the darker colours as these are always prone to staining. The rubberised formula really helps lock away my nail from the varnish itself to really protect my nails from yellowing and staining.

Next i follow up with the Main Colour which is Nails inc's Redcliffe Road, unfortunately i got this colour in a set of minis from Nails inc and i think this may be discontinued, but i will link a similar shade.

I then followed up with the glitter which was Mavala's Pure Diamond, which is an amazingly thick glitter polish, it isn't streaky or sticky and it also applies really smoothly and dries really quickly.

For the topcoat i chose Ciate's Speedcoat because i have found that this really keeps the varnish that i am wearing on for much longer than any of the other top coats i have previously tried. It is really thick but it dries really quickly and also has a really thick glossy finish.

I really love the ring finger being slightly different from the others, especially with a similar colour or glitter.

- - - - - - - - 

I really hope you enjoyed reading this post and that you have gotten a little bit of inspiration for what your go to varnish is going to be like!!

What is your favourite colour for this season?

Do you always crack out the glitters or is it just a Festive thing?

- - -  

Cheerio!

L A U R A  J E S S I C A

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment