2014 - Memory Favourites

Sunday 28 December 2014


As i haven't really gotten enough over-all favourites of the year that i haven't already mentions a billion times on this blog, i thought that i would switch things up a bit and do my favourite memories of the year, rather than my favourite products or 'things' as the memories mean so much more to me.


First up, on the 19th of March of this year, i went to Birmingham's HMV Institute to go and see my favourite band perform. It was a really special evening as i took my mum to see them too as she is a fan also. We had a really amazing view from the balcony with our snazzy reserved seats and it was definitely one of the best days of the year. I even managed to meet them after the show too!!


Next up i travelled down to Bristol on the 24th of May to attend the Dot to Dot festival. We only went for one of the days and we saw Young Kato, Rayleigh Richie and Indiana before seeing The Midnight Beast again. It was such a good and intimate show and it was one of my favourites. 

We also met them outside too and there was no barriers so we could just chat to the boys, they were so friendly and ill never forget this day!!


Next up i raised lots of money for Cancer Research by doing the Race For Life with my best friend! We walked it as running miles just isn't our fortè unfortunately. It was such an amazing experience though and i would definitely do it again in memory of my Nan and Granddad<3


On the 18th of July i travelled down to Bath to attend The Midnight Beast's DRTY WKND Tour! This was probably my favourite show of theirs to date! There was no barrier from us and the stage so we really had the best time! I got to meet the boys again and one of them recognised me and knew my name, I'm a lucky bunny!

I also met Sally (Stefan's mum) and she was the sweetest lady! So lovely to meet her. I also met Ashley from the DHC trio who supported the boys on tour!


Next up was Summer in The City in London's Alexandra Palace in the middle of August this year! Or Ally Pally as everyone seemed to call it haha!

This was such an amazing experience as i am such a huge fan of Youtube and its culture/community! This was my second time attending this event and i met my favourite two boys, Dan and Phil again! The stage show was so so amazing and i loved everything about the event!!

I would definitely attend again like a shot if i was able to!


Next up, me and Chloe went to see the Lady herself, Lady Gaga on the 15th of October! This was my second time seeing her and the whole production of the artRAVE was so good! It was a really long show and we were super close and could see her for pretty much all of the show! Which is a pretty good achievement as a standing ticket holder in an arena!

I would definitely see her again on her next tour, she never fails to put on a show.


Lastly, but definitely not least, is the time i went to The Clothes Show LIVE on the 6th of December! I met the first Youtuber i ever watched many years ago and he put me in one of his vlogs for being his 1,000th subscriber! Alfie, you're the best.

I also met one of my favourite beauty guru's on YouTube, Fleurdeforce! I also met her husband Mike who was as lovely as i thought he would be! The fashion shows were also amazing and this was my second year attending this event but i would definitely go time and time again if i had the opportunity to!

- - - - - - - -  

I really hope you enjoyed this different take on a 2014 favourites post!

I really want to say a special thank you to my Dad for taking me to all of these places and i really, most definitely couldn't have done any of it without him! These events have all been the favourite things that have happened in my life and he is one of the people who have helped me achieve it! A huge thank you to my Mum aswell who has accompanied me to a lot of these events when i have no one else to go with! Love you to very much :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Have you been to any of these events?

What was your favourite memories of this year?

Cheerio!

L A U R A  J E S S I C A

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment