The Easter Nail Edit

Friday 25 March 2016




Happy Easter!

(cool colours right)

This week I thought it would be greatly inappropriate if I did not include those adorable fluffy chicks with the plastic feet in my photos (I hope you love them as much as I do).

For this edition of the nail edit, I thought I would go all seasonal and show you one of my favourites that I only ever crack out at this time of year!

These were released just before easter in 2014 and ever since I have worn it around this time! My boyfriend says that they look like mini eggs, hopefully he won't get overly peckish in the night!!

I have never seen any nail polishes similar to these before so if you have, please let me know!

Although these need at least 2 thick coats, (unless there is already an opaque colour that matches underneath) its worth the effort to have mini egg nails, right?

Check them out - HERE

- - - - - -

Hope you're all liking the more regular posts and the, hopefully, better photos too!

Have the best Easter weekend and i'll be back with another soon c:

~ L A U R A  J E S S I C A ~

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment