On My Mind...

Sunday 13 March 2016




So this is going to be a lil' post explaining why you haven't been seeing much  (anything!) around these parts of the interwebs for a couple of months now.

It started off with the lack of inspiration and motivation to blog, I really did not know what do write or take photos of and even if I did, the ideas would never be good enough when put into practise!

As the weeks went by, I found that I had less and less time to do these posts as I was having up to 6 assignments for college on the go at one time! Hopefully that kind of stress is over now.

After those assignments cleared up and I had a little more time on my hands, I started to become slightly scared of uploading a post as I had no inspiration, no photographs were going right and I was also scared that none of my readers would still be here!

After um-ing and ahh-ing about the situation I decided to totally change my bedroom around and have a big clear out. This has totally motivated me and inspired me to do a lot more. I feel more happy about the lighting in my room, the space and also the different areas that I could potentially use for blog photos!

I have ideas streaming out of my brain and I have jotted them all down. For me, being organised is key and as you can tell, I kind of failed at that over Christmas which left me in such a blogging rut.

I really hope you guys understand and hopefully I will be back to regularly spilling out my brain into these posts for you to read! 

I am not going to have a schedule just yet, just incase college decides to throw its worst at me again!

- - - - - -

Until the next one..

~ L A U R A  J E S S I C A ~

<3

2 comments:

  1. Great post, very interesting. Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? If you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course lovely!! Just followed you now :-) xx

      Delete